[Shabelle] The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center on Monday inaugurated the second phase of an emergency relief intervention for Somalia to help reduce the effects of drought and famine.
- Tanzania: SGR Trials Start July, Govt Rubbishes Cargo Plane Report June 1, 2023
- Tanzania: Govt, Investors Conclude LNG Talks June 1, 2023
- Vatican looking into $17 million transfer from U.S.-based charity to impact investing fund June 1, 2023
- Cardinal Sarah to theology students: ‘The more we know the Lord the more we can love him’ June 1, 2023
- Seychelles: ‘Outlook Positive’ – IMF Approves $56m EFF and $46m RSF for Seychelles June 1, 2023