[The Conversation Africa] For nearly three decades, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has been embroiled in violence. Millions of people have been killed and an estimated 5.6 million others displaced by civil wars, local feuds and cross-border conflicts. The neighbouring countries of Uganda, Burundi and Rwanda have been locked into this ongoing cycle, too.
- Pope: Christian workers must feel at home in Church communities December 9, 2022
- Ethiopia: UNHCR Ramps Up Assistance to Refugees, Displaced Families in Northern Ethiopia As Peace Returns December 9, 2022
- Nuncio to Ukraine: Real peace needed as winter frost sets in December 9, 2022
- Cardinal Cantalamessa: Hope helps us on our personal journey of sanctification December 9, 2022
- Kenya: 500 International Banking Players Converge in Kenya to Enhance Investments in the Region December 9, 2022