[New Times] Prince Charles of Wales has been announced among the 20 high-profile personalities to name baby gorillas at the annual conservation event Kwita Izina which will take place on September 2.
- Decrying war, Pope appeals for ‘One Minute for Peace’ June 7, 2023
- Pope admitted to hospital for abdominal surgery June 7, 2023
- Rwanda: President Appoints New Minister of Defence June 7, 2023
- Sudan: North Darfur’s Kutum Has Fallen Into RSF Hands June 7, 2023
- Kenya: It Wasn’t Me! Former Health PS Mburu Denies Involvement in Canceled Mosquito Net Tender Supply June 7, 2023