[New Times] Rwanda Utility Regulatory Authority (RURA) has revealed that the country’s internet capacity went up by three-folds in just two years, implying that internet connectivity also tremendously increased.
- Decrying war, Pope appeals for ‘One Minute for Peace’ June 7, 2023
- Pope admitted to hospital for abdominal surgery June 7, 2023
- Rwanda: President Appoints New Minister of Defence June 7, 2023
- Sudan: North Darfur’s Kutum Has Fallen Into RSF Hands June 7, 2023
- Kenya: It Wasn’t Me! Former Health PS Mburu Denies Involvement in Canceled Mosquito Net Tender Supply June 7, 2023