[New Times] It was a moment of grief as hundreds of family, government officials, friends, fellow artists and fans bid their farewell to Yvan Buravan. The deceased R&B singer was laid to rest in a burial ceremony held on Wednesday, August 24, at Rusororo cemetery in Gasabo District.
- Decrying war, Pope appeals for ‘One Minute for Peace’ June 7, 2023
- Pope admitted to hospital for abdominal surgery June 7, 2023
- Rwanda: President Appoints New Minister of Defence June 7, 2023
- Sudan: North Darfur’s Kutum Has Fallen Into RSF Hands June 7, 2023
- Kenya: It Wasn’t Me! Former Health PS Mburu Denies Involvement in Canceled Mosquito Net Tender Supply June 7, 2023