[Capital FM] Nairobi — Nine presidential petitions were lodged at the Supreme Court on Monday with eight of them seeking to overturn President-Elect William Ruto’s victory.
- Pope at Audience: Let’s imitate Saint Therese’ loving ‘Little Way’ June 7, 2023
- St. Anthony Mary Gianelli June 7, 2023
- Kenya: Kipyegon Stretches Limits of Her Faith With Battle Against Triple World Record Holder Gidey in Florence June 7, 2023
- Kenya: Cholera – Health Crisis Threatens Dadaab Refugee Camp June 7, 2023
- East Africa: War in Sudan Puts South Sudan in Danger Too June 7, 2023