[Capital FM] Taita Taveta — Azimio presidential candidate Raila Odinga has told Deputy President William Ruto that he is more popular after he accused him of manipulating opinion polls in his favour as part of a scheme to reject the results should he lose.
- Oil crisis triggers thaw in Venezuela-US relations October 2, 2022
- Kenya: Elections Are Over, I Will Work With All Leaders, President Ruto Says October 2, 2022
- 8 quotes from saints on guardian angels October 2, 2022
- More than ‘the nuts and bolts’: World’s newest bishops talk synodality in Rome October 2, 2022
- BREAKING: Pope Francis appeals to Putin for an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine October 2, 2022