[Daily News] WHILE Tanzania’s fishery sector registered a 2.5 per cent growth in 2021, contributing 1.8 per cent to GDP, there is a need for concerted efforts to rescue the industry from the adverse effects of climate change.
- Oil crisis triggers thaw in Venezuela-US relations October 2, 2022
- Kenya: Elections Are Over, I Will Work With All Leaders, President Ruto Says October 2, 2022
- 8 quotes from saints on guardian angels October 2, 2022
- More than ‘the nuts and bolts’: World’s newest bishops talk synodality in Rome October 2, 2022
- BREAKING: Pope Francis appeals to Putin for an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine October 2, 2022