[New Times] Different facilities in Gisozi commercial hub commonly known as Agakiriro in Gasabo district have been given ultimatum to vacate following an inspection which revealed that they are polluting the nearby wetland in Gisozi sector.
- Oil crisis triggers thaw in Venezuela-US relations October 2, 2022
- Kenya: Elections Are Over, I Will Work With All Leaders, President Ruto Says October 2, 2022
- 8 quotes from saints on guardian angels October 2, 2022
- More than ‘the nuts and bolts’: World’s newest bishops talk synodality in Rome October 2, 2022
- BREAKING: Pope Francis appeals to Putin for an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine October 2, 2022