[Capital FM] Nairobi — With 29 days to go before the Kenyan voters go to the polls to elect President Uhuru Kenyatta’s successor, a new opinion survey has given the Jubilee leader an ‘average’ score for his performance since 2017 when he won a second term.
- ICMC grateful for Pope’s appeals and prayers for peace in Ukraine October 2, 2022
- Ukraine claims battlefield victory and seeks to join NATO October 2, 2022
- Africa: Formidable Dollar – Is It Time for Another Plaza Accord? October 2, 2022
- East Africa: Massacre Offers Window Into the Past and Future of the DRC Conflict October 2, 2022
- Congo-Kinshasa: Awakening Africa’s Sleeping Giant – the Tshisekedi Touch in DRC October 2, 2022