[Dabanga] Khartoum — The United Nations Integrated Transition Assistance Mission in Sudan (UNITAMS), African Union (AU), and Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD), Trilateral Mechanism has announced the suspension of the dialogue that began on June 8 this year, after the withdrawal of the Sudanese military from the negotiations.
- ICMC grateful for Pope’s appeals and prayers for peace in Ukraine October 2, 2022
- Ukraine claims battlefield victory and seeks to join NATO October 2, 2022
- Africa: Formidable Dollar – Is It Time for Another Plaza Accord? October 2, 2022
- East Africa: Massacre Offers Window Into the Past and Future of the DRC Conflict October 2, 2022
- Congo-Kinshasa: Awakening Africa’s Sleeping Giant – the Tshisekedi Touch in DRC October 2, 2022