[Capital FM] Nairobi — The High Court has thrown out a case that sought to have Deputy President William Ruto removed from office over alleged gross misconduct and abdication of his role.
- ICMC grateful for Pope’s appeals and prayers for peace in Ukraine October 2, 2022
- Ukraine claims battlefield victory and seeks to join NATO October 2, 2022
- Africa: Formidable Dollar – Is It Time for Another Plaza Accord? October 2, 2022
- East Africa: Massacre Offers Window Into the Past and Future of the DRC Conflict October 2, 2022
- Congo-Kinshasa: Awakening Africa’s Sleeping Giant – the Tshisekedi Touch in DRC October 2, 2022