[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed told lawmakers today that the ruling Prosperity Party (PP) has decided to pursue peaceful path with the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) based on the national interest of the country, and that “our doors are open for peace.” The Premier said that the ruling PP didn’t say anything bad, but to express its wishes for peaceful resolution; and that its plans should not be pushed aside.
- Oil crisis triggers thaw in Venezuela-US relations October 2, 2022
- Kenya: Elections Are Over, I Will Work With All Leaders, President Ruto Says October 2, 2022
- 8 quotes from saints on guardian angels October 2, 2022
- More than ‘the nuts and bolts’: World’s newest bishops talk synodality in Rome October 2, 2022
- BREAKING: Pope Francis appeals to Putin for an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine October 2, 2022