[Seychelles News Agency] Between January and May of this year, 87.27 percent of tourists’ spending in the Seychelles’ economy went towards accommodation, figures from the Central Bank of Seychelles (CBS) show.
- Oil crisis triggers thaw in Venezuela-US relations October 2, 2022
- Kenya: Elections Are Over, I Will Work With All Leaders, President Ruto Says October 2, 2022
- 8 quotes from saints on guardian angels October 2, 2022
- More than ‘the nuts and bolts’: World’s newest bishops talk synodality in Rome October 2, 2022
- BREAKING: Pope Francis appeals to Putin for an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine October 2, 2022