[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The Addis Abeba City Trade Bureau said it has confiscated eight trucks loaded with fuel and belonging to fuel stations for allegedly failing to to allow the fuel trucks to enter Addis Abeba city. The news comes in the midst of dire fuel shortage in the city that saw long queues for fuel in stations across the city.
- Oil crisis triggers thaw in Venezuela-US relations October 2, 2022
- Kenya: Elections Are Over, I Will Work With All Leaders, President Ruto Says October 2, 2022
- 8 quotes from saints on guardian angels October 2, 2022
- More than ‘the nuts and bolts’: World’s newest bishops talk synodality in Rome October 2, 2022
- BREAKING: Pope Francis appeals to Putin for an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine October 2, 2022